6 DIY kits
14 Programming Videos and manuals on LMS
6 Instruction Videos on LMS
6 Concept manuals
- Torch Without Battery:The project will help us in understanding about reforming kinetic energy into electrical energy. The torch will turn on without any battery.
- Plant and Water Indicator:This project will help us in indicating that our plants need to be watered. A buzzer will start ringing once the water level in the plants drop down.
- Water Tank Full Indicator:Conserving water is the need of the hour, and with this method, the level in a storage tank can be determined
- Fan ON Using Sun Light:With this project, instead of using electricity to operate LED lights and fans, you can learn how to conserve and utilize solar energy, which is a form of renewable energy. This method decreases electricity bills and diverse application.
- Plug and Play Robot:In this project, we use a simple Plug and Play Robot to run in a forward direction using a 9v battery power supply.
- Fire Indicator LED: Fire Indicator LED is a smart project which detects the fire presence in the sensor’s surroundings and turns ON the LED if triggered. This project can be used in the kitchen to detect fire and turn on the alarm.
Based on 1 review
I ordered this for my kid of age 8 Years and I must say this is the best way to teach your kids while having fun...something new liked concept