DIY Solar Fan Cap is an interesting project to help your child learn about solar energy and implement it in this kit. The solar panel can be fitted on a cap, and the fan starts working once the sun’s rays fall on the solar panel. It can be attached to any cap while going on treks, playing on the ground, and while performing several such activities. It comes with free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS) which includes detailed manuals, instructional videos to explain the concepts to build this Solar Fan Cap.
It is an innovative & educational kit to keep your child engaged and help develop your child’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Learning by doing is the best way for a child to understand the concepts while having fun. All ThinkerPlace products are well-researched and designed by educational experts to help the child in Learning Beyond Books.
What will you get?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Solar Fan
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your Solar Fan
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the Robot
What will your child learn?
- Concept of solar energy
- Integral concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Create and implement educational concepts to build real-life projects
Online Access to ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come