DIY Temperature Controlled DC Fan Kit is an informative project to help your child learn about DC Fan and explore the concepts of automation, electricity and more. It turns ON/OFF whenever the temperature in the room changes. It comes with free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS) which includes detailed manuals, instructional videos to explain the concepts and build this Temperature Controlled DC Fan Kit.
What will you get?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this model
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your fan (if you choose "With Case" variant)
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the kit
ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the "with toolkit" variant if you don't have these tools at home.
What will your child learn?
- Temperature Sensors and DC Fan’s working mechanism
- Electric Circuit Design
- Working of electronic components (Sensors |PCB and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
Online Access to ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come