Boost your child's innovation and learning level this May with ThinkerPlace’s one-of-a-kind unique Robotics and futuristic skills workshop. Watch your child build their own robot from scratch. Learn a variety of crucial skills from concepts to practical implementation like Robotics, Coding, IOT, Automation, Sensors, the working of electronic components and more. Open the food of possibilities for the future today!
- Kids learn to make and take home a STEM based Home Automation Kit
- Get Hands-on experience and understand robotics and scientific concepts
- Learn Coding using software like ThinkerCAD, Scratch coding, and more
- Experience 3D Printing Technology
- Demonstration of wireless electricity conducted through Tesla Coil
- Activities based on Virtual Reality (VR)
- Taught by S.T.E.M experts
- Receive workshop Completion Certificate
When: This two day workshop will happen on 28th May & 29th May 2022.
Where: Lexicon School Kalyani Nagar - S. No. 212/1, Central Avenue 59, next to Big Bazaar, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411006
Timings: 11:30 am to 02:30 pm
Parents are requested to drop off their kids at the selected location 15 minutes before the start of the workshop.
On Completion: Receive STEM qualified completion certificate
**Contact information and address added during checkout will be used for billing purposes only. The kits will be given to kids during the workshop itself.