ThinkerPlace presents a two-day skill-building workshop only for kids! Watch your child build their own Robot and get introduced to a variety of advanced concepts easily. Boost their learning and retention capacity, innovate skills, and more! Your child will learn a variety of learning like Robotics, Coding, IoT, Automation, Sensors, the working of electronic components and more that they can flaunt and use every day!
- Kids learn to make and take home a STEM based DIY Line Follower Robot
- Get Hands-on experience and understand robotics and scientific concepts
- Learn Coding using software like ThinkerCAD, Scratch coding, and more
- Experience 3D Printing Technology
- Demonstration of wireless electricity conducted through Tesla Coil
- Activities based on Virtual Reality (VR)
- Taught by S.T.E.M experts
- Receive workshop Completion Certificate
When: This two day workshop will happen on 28th May & 29th May 2022.
Where: Lexicon School Kalyani Nagar - S. No. 212/1, Central Avenue 59, next to Big Bazaar, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411006
Timings: 11:30 am to 02:30 pm
Parents are requested to drop off their kids at the selected location 15 minutes before the start of the workshop.
On Completion: Receive STEM qualified completion certificate
**Contact information and address added during checkout will be used for billing purposes only. The kits will be given to kids during the workshop itself.