DIY Temperature & Humidity Display Board is an easy STEM project to help your child learn about sensors, coding, arduino and make a model that displays the temperature and humidity of a room. It comes with free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS) which includes detailed manuals, instructional, and coding videos to explain the concepts and build this Temperature & Humidity Display Board.
It is an innovative & educational kit to keep your child engaged and help develop your child’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Coding.
Learning by doing is the best way for a child to understand the concepts while having fun. All ThinkerPlace products are well-researched and designed by educational experts to help the child in Learning Beyond Books.
What will you get inside the DIY STEM KIT?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Temperature & Humidity Display Board
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your kit (if you choose "With Case" variant)
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the kit
ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the "with toolkit" variant if you don't have these tools at home.
What will your child learn from the DIY STEM KIT?
- Arduino system
- Electric Circuit Design
- Concept of Sensors
- Working of electronic components (Sensors |PCB | Arduino and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
Online Access to ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come
A truly different and innovative way for kids to learn new things. My kid loved the toy and we spent great quality time together building this. He has proudly kept the completed project in his room and keeps noticing the changes in temperature. We are ordering other products from ThinkerPlace as well.
My son really enjoyed playing with this kit. Building this kit is a very different experience altogether compared to ordinary toys. Soldering, understanding the components and putting them together was really fun and managed to keep him away from mobile screen. Highly recommended.