Your child can now explore and experiment with automation, at home. With this DIY STEM Kit, they will build a Remote Controlled System using which any light can be turned ON or OFF using a remote. You can use it to automate any normal light at home which generally works on alternating current.
What will you get in the STEM DIY KIT?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Home Automation Kit
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your kit
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the Robot
ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the "with toolkit" variant if you don't have these tools at home.
What will your child learn from the STEM DIY KIT?
- Electric Circuit Design
- Concept of TPOS Sensor
- Working of electronic components (Sensors | Motors | and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
Online Access to ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come
The material was good and excellent .My son made home automation system and it is working perfectly.
One of the best Robotics kit I have used till date. Other Robotics kits have readily soldered PCB's which does not allow us to build the robot from scratch, But Thinkerplace does. If you are planning to buy a robotics kit and come to Thinkerplace then don't wait just buy it. It is also cheap
We are not even getting the red light on. Please schedule a phone call
My son enjoyed building this kit and was so happy to see it work. He has got interested in building things on his own after completing this project from ThinkerPlace.
Educational toys are the new thing now and it was must for kids ...nice concept.