This DIY Bidirectional Visitor Counter Kit is an innovative project to help your child learn about new age technology like Automation, IR sensors, Arduino and build a Visitor Counter. It counts the number of visitors entering or exiting, and sends an alert if the number of visitors exceeds the set limit. It comes with free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS) which includes detailed manuals, instructional, and coding videos to explain the concepts and build this Bidirectional Visitor Counter Kit.
It is an innovative & educational kit to keep your child engaged and help develop your child’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Coding.
Learning by doing is the best way for a child to understand the concepts while having fun. All ThinkerPlace products are well-researched and designed by educational experts to help the child in Learning Beyond Books.
What will you get with this STEM DIY?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Bidirectional Visitor Counter
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your Automatic hand sanitizer (if you choose "With Case" variant)
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the kit
ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the "with toolkit" variant if you don't have these tools at home.
What will your child learn?
- Electric Circuit Design
- Concept of IR Sensors
- Digital counter circuit
- Contact-less technology
- Working of electronic components (Sensors |PCB | Arduino and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
Online Access to ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come